About Me

My photo
Just an old fart that can't let go of his young side...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update on a man gone stupid...

So I got my car back today.. after 942.00! OUCH.. I should have paid the 30 bux for the new crank shaft gear!

Well here is what has happened so far today. They say it happens in threes right?I think they (whomever they maybe) are right or really close. I am on the way to pick up my car with some mixed emotions... Knowing I have to give up every bit of money I have scrapped together to try and save for a 6 speed, I wasn’t excited about that. I was excited how ever to hear that the car had been tuned. Come to find out it was only 300 whp though. None the less still going to be a fun ride until I get the 35r installed on it. If I ever get it installed. So as you can see to the left the picture of my demise!

Again I was on my way back from picking up my car and I get a call from the guy that I sold my old Access port V1 too. I had paid about 1200 for all the bells and whistles for the access port and street tuner and I sold it all for 200 bux. Plus I sent him my ecu just in case! Well when he called he told me that cobb had fixed his ecu (long story short the ap v1 deleted his ecu) for only the low low price of 80 bux! Hmm there product deleted an ecu programming.. hmm and you have to pay to get it fixed. Well I won’t ever purchase from them again.. But the person I am I said ok man... I will send you your money back.. but you will have to wait on it as I just paid 942.00 to my mechanic.. He said he would wait for it.



Ok.. I finally get home with the car and check the Nasioc private mail. GUESS WHAT! I have an email from the guy I sold my invidea header too.... (at least I thought it was invidea) He says " Hey, I don’t think the manifold you sent me is an Invidia, Im starting to think its just an Ebay manifold..." Uhh ohhh.. So I proceeded to explain to him. I said "I traded for it.. but i dont expect you to take a loss. I looked at the invidea and I didn’t see that big a difference. I just thought it was a different version. I looked at the ebay one.. It doesn’t match that either. so I took for granted that it was invidea.. and posted the pix for everyone to see. I am sorry." and that I would take care of it.. and do whatever he wanted. I for sure would not cheat him out of money. So I guess we will see what happens. None the less god bless all you folks and I hope your day goes well. Next up! A good buddy of mine sent some pics of his killer Forester... WITH A 35R! Wahoo... Stay tuned.. Mod in peace... not pieces.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Man sorry to hear about all the bad luck, but it will turn around and that doesn't look like ebay header to me.. just my $0.02 lol

    ReplyDelete