About Me

My photo
Just an old fart that can't let go of his young side...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Intro...

Hi ya everybody! Just to start off and let everyone know, I am not a writer at all! I will try best to make everything as clear as possible. I am going to try and make this educational as well as entertaining. I will be posting a little of my life and the joy I have had in modding and trying to keep up with my Subaru WRX. Wonderful car and a joy to drive. Its like surfing on the pavment! Awesome stuff.

I may go back and forth in time with some of the purchases and mods I have done as the car has been sitting for 4 years. Let me know if something does not make sense. My wife says I need a filter between my mouth and my brain. LOL. I am hoping writing it down on paper so to speak will keep some of that spewage to a minimum.

I am not going to allow comments just yet. When I do allow comments they will be filtered. I will have people email me then I will post them up. I just dont want anything popping up that people would not like and or that I would not like.

Thanks for reading!

Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment